Rustic Creek Interlocking 12 in. x 12 in. x 8 mm Metal and Stone Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile
Add a splash of sophistication to your decor with Rustic Creek Interlocking Metal/Stone Blend Mosaic Tile. A mix of metal and multicolored slate bricks forms a distinct pattern on this mesh-mounted mosaic, infusing your space with a rustic look and contemporary flair. The mixed-sheen, mixed-finished 12 in. x 12 in. tiles from MSI add definition to any residential or commercial expanse and look particularly stunning as fireplace/chimney facade. Also a splendid choice for kitchen backsplash or shower/tub accent tile, its warm gold and red tones nicely contrast the cool grays while veining in the natural slate adds extra character. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- 1 square foot per piece, each piece sold individually. Piece weight equals 3.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, metal/stone blend mosaic tile for wall and countertop use
- 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 8 mm thick mesh-mounted mosaic. 1/2 in. W x varying length brick pieces
- Mixed finish with a mixed sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls only
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use
- C.O.F. is not applicable to wall tile items
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use