Fireclay Farmhouse White Single Bowl-3020
This MSI BRAND Single Bowl fireclay farm sink is made of the highest quality solid fireclay. A throwback to a simpler time, this sink offers the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a sleek modern upgrade. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
- Reversible: one side is completely smooth, the other has a concave design with a top lip
- Sink is glazed on all 4 sides
- Designed in Italy, made in Italy
- 3-1/2 in. center drain, drain not included, recommended model:
- Sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/8 in.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material, dimensions may vary by 1/8 in. of an inch, we recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs
- Fireclay sink is compatible for use with a garbage disposal, the drain size is standard 3-1/2 in. and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer, no problem
- Heat resistant up to 350°F, this sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot/pan up to 350°F hot
- Sink can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron, the most common is undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink, another option is flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between the sink and countertop will be visible, the third option is topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop, not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for
- Sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches and chipping