Belmond Pearl 8 in. x 40 in. Glazed Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (11.11 sq. ft. / case)
MSIs Belmond Pearl 8 in. x 40 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile features a beautiful blend of white, cream, and soft gray hues for a contemporary twist on traditional wood looks. Impressively versatile, these long matte planks are perfect for floors, but they also create stunning feature walls, backsplashes, and countertops to enhance your home or light commercial space for years to come. And unlike real wood, Belmond Pearl is suitable for damp areas like mud rooms, bathrooms, and entryways allowing you to achieve the look you want, without the worry. If you’re searching for an understated ceramic wood-look tile full of design possibilities, you’ve found it. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues.
- 11.11 square feet, 5 pieces per case. Case weight is 49.6 lbs.
- Grade 1, ceramic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 8 in. width x 40 in. length x 3/8 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications
- Slip-resistance/coefficient of friction greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant (indoor use)