Rocky Gold Ledger Panel 6 in. x 24 in. Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (11 sq. ft. / case)
Availability: In Stock
MSIs Rocky Gold 6 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Ledger Panel features a spectrum of warm rustic colors that make an earthy, bold statement. Frost resistant and supremely stylish, its suitable for a wide array of interior and exterior applications in both residential and commercial settings. From kitchen backsplashes and accent walls, to fireplace facades and planter walls, this easy-to-install stone look panel elevates any space with touchable texture, rich colorways and intriguing dimension.
- 11 square feet, 11 pieces per case. Case weight is 42.13 lb.
- Grade 1, porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 2/5 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use
- C.O.F. greater than 0.60 to 0.79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use